History & Mission
Founded in 1989 and under continuous family ownership, Today's Child has grown from its first school to more than 9 locations serving hundreds of infant, toddler, preschool and school-age students.
We employ nearly 200 trained specialists in preschool, before- and after-school childcare, tutoring and early education development.
At Today's Child we offer a safe and loving, fully child-centered learning environment. Each individual child's interests, abilities, special talents and learning styles are accommodated and respected. Children in our programs are given the best possible foundation. They are prepared to thrive in the core areas of physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
Our philosophy for the education and care of children includes several key components:
- Today's Child values people: the children in our care, their parents and our employees.
- We continually work to earn the trust the community has placed in us.
- We are committed to the belief that the best learning environment for children is personal, nurturing, warm, and stimulating.
- Today's Child's learning programs are based on sound educational practices and research. They provide a balance of academics, socialization and free play tailored to each child's individual developmental level.
- The experiences shared at Today's Child will enhance each child's feeling of confidence and social worth, while creating a strong foundation centered on the joy of learning.