Today's Child is committed to being an active participant in the communities it serves. We have close relationships with a broad network of agencies for child care and other community social service resources for the benefit of our families, including:
Office of Early Intervention
- Provides support and services to infants and toddlers with disabilities and their caregivers so that they can help children grow.
Delaware County Family Centers
- Helps families become strong, self-sufficient members of the community by carrying out a neighborhood-centered strategy to provide prevention-focused services for at-risk families.
PACCA: The Pennsylvania Child Care Association
- Is a strong and effective voice for quality early care and education programs and gives leadership and support to organizations in the early childhood education community, families, and children in Pennsylvania.
- Has provided services to people with special needs for over 155 years.
Child Guidance Resource Center
- Provides high-quality, community-based therapeutic, supportive and preventive behavioral healthcare services for children, adolescents and families with mental health, developmental disability and residential needs.
Office of Behavioral Health of Delaware County
- Provides a wide range of community-based services for adults suffering from mental illness and children with emotional disorders, as well as those facing challenges with alcohol and other drugs.